What vehicles do you accept?
We accept cars and vans with no vehicle weight and/or engine power restrictions.
The basic requirements are:
- Have compulsory documentation (vehicle registration certificate, proof of payment of the insurance policy and the vehicle’s technical information sheet).
- Have passed the MOT (ITV: Inspección Técnica de Vehículos).
- Be up-to-date with annual road tax payments.
- Be in good mechanical, interior and exterior condition, and be fit to drive on the public highway.
- Have a spare wheel or puncture repair kit and the corresponding tools, hazard warning triangles, certified high visibility waistcoat and European-format statements of facts for accidents. It is the owner’s responsibility to meet these requirements.
Vehicles that are not accepted:
- We do not accept motorbikes, quadbikes or lorries.
- We do not accept vehicles that belong to commercial fleets, taxis, car hire companies or chauffeured cars that provide passenger transport services.