What to do if I receive a fine intended for a driver?

It’s really easy. Email us a scanned copy of your fine at incidencia@socialcar.com so we can request a change of the driver.
This way, the driver will receive the fine to be paid and you will no longer be responsible for it.

Don’t forget

-If the fine is a second notification, it is too late to change the driver.
-For any fine-related procedures, it’s important that you check that the postal address the Spanish Department of Transport (Dirección General de Tráfico) has for you is correct.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us