What do I do if they return the car to me without petrol?
Don’t worry. The driver will meet the relevant costs, which will be deducted from his or her deposit.
- To make sure this happens, do the following:
- 1. On the hire contract, enter the amount of petrol in the tank when it is returned.
- 2. Refuel the vehicle up to the initial level and keep the receipt.
- 3. Sent both the contract and the receipt to us at email@example.com.
- 4. We’ll pay you back the right amount.
The amount of fuel has to be the same when picking up the vehicle and returning it, and it must always be at least a quarter of a tank.