What do I do if they return the car to me without petrol?

Don’t worry. The driver will meet the relevant costs, which will be deducted from his or her deposit.

  • To make sure this happens, do the following:
  • 1. On the contract agreement, enter the amount of petrol in the tank when it is returned.
  • 2. Refuel the vehicle up to the initial level and keep the receipt.
  • 3. Sent both the contract and the receipt to us at incidencia@socialcar.com.
  • 4. We’ll pay you back the right amount.

Don’t forget

The amount of fuel has to be the same when picking up the vehicle and returning it, and it must always be at least a quarter of a tank.

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us