Do I need to declare my income?

According with Spanish tax regulations, it is the owner’s responsibility to declare any tax coming from the income obtained through renting their vehicle out.

Social Car will create the owner's invoices for each reservation, to ensure that VAT invoicing regulations are followed.

We advise you to take personal tax advice to get detailed information on your rights and obligations, which will depend on your personal income.

Don’t forget

Social Car is not responsible for owners’ compliance with their tax obligations. There is more information for you in your owner private area

Still need help? Contact Us Contact Us